Accordi A Toys Orchestra - Late September



Accordi By: Drogati Di Mmorpg
Artista: A toys Orchestra
Canzone. Late September

C-G-Dm-F-C

C
Late september, sunday morning
G
too much coffee, my hands trembling
     Dm                   F                                 C 
and I’ve forgotten what I come to say to you

C
The tv is on over a week
G
someone says it helps to sleep
Dm                           F                                C
but I just learned by heart the weather forecast

       Dm                             E                 F
But shine, shine, shine today that I’m ok
Dm                        G                             C
shine, shine, shine tonight ain’t got no fright

But shine, shine, shine today that I’m ok
shine, shine, shine tonight ain’t got no fright

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

#1 - Istruzioni italiano Plant Theatre - Bonsai Trio, Kit - parte 1

Accordi Luce - Umberto Maria Giardini

Accordi VOINA - La provincia