Accordi Phill Reynolds - Black Sea



Accordi by: Drogatidimmorpg
Canzone: Black Sea
Artista: Phill Reynolds

La-Sim-Fa#m

La
The black sea slaps our rusty boat
Sim
the hunger bites up to the throat
         Fa#m                     Re      La
i hear my mother crying in my head
La        
a salty wind rips off my skin
Sim
a sip of water is more than a dream
                    Fa#m                                             Re  La
and my Brother? where's my Brother, where's my dad?

Re                              La             Fa#m
the engine is spitting hell, tonight
Re                           La          Fa#m
they told us to shut up or we'll die
Re                     La                 Fa#m   Mi
i barely see the stars and the sky

                       La
see, how they shine

La-Sim-Fa#m

di nuovo verso

....

                       re
see, how they shine
la             mi
how they shine
                       re
see, how they shine

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

#1 - Istruzioni italiano Plant Theatre - Bonsai Trio, Kit - parte 1

Accordi Luce - Umberto Maria Giardini

Accordi VOINA - La provincia